40th Bydgoszcz Musical Impressions - International Meeting of Young Musicians will be held from 29 June to 4 July 2017 in Bydgoszcz.
We invite choirs, orchestras, vocal, vocal-instrumental and instrumental groups, popular music ensembles, old music groups and folklore groups.
Bydgoszcz, 3rd July 2017
The Artistic Council consisting of:
Adrianna Poniecka-Piekutowska – chairlady, The Krzysztof Penderecki European Centre for Music
dr Bożena Lewandowska - Jagiellonian University
prof. Marco Antonio Ugalde - Universidad Nacional Autonoma de Mexico
prof. Andrzej Zubek - Music Academy in Bydgoszcz and in Katowice
after hearing to 15 groups from nine countries: Belarus, China, The Czech Republic, Poland, Romania, Serbia, Ukraine, Hungary, Italy participating in he competition, have agreed to award the following statutory prizes:
The folklore group KYTICE from The Czech Republic, manager Milena Pitterová
The prize of POLSKIE RADIO POMORZA I KUJAW RADIOSTATION to:
The rock group L.A. from Ukraine, manager Nodari Rosopidze
The folk instruments orchestra from the Classical High School in Zaporoże in Ukraine, conductor Olena Rybałko
The VLASTARELE ORASTIEI choir, manager Petru – Androne Eli
The rock group MENINOS DE RUA from Italy, manager Romina Abbruzzese Saccardi
1. The LASTIVKA choir from Ukraine, conductor Oksana Ursatii;
2. The instrumental group FOLK MUSIC GROUP OF NINGBO CHILDREN ART’S TROUPE from China, manager Chen Fangxia;
3. The accordion orchestra HARMONICA – STYLE from Belarus, manager Lizaweta Pratapopawa;
4. The scout mandolin group FRYGI from Łąkie, Poland, manager Stanisław Gortat;
1. The Belarusian folk instruments orchestra KROPELKI from Belarus, manager Darya Frolova;
2. The folklore group SZIGEKӦZI CSUTORA TRADITION CARE ASSOCIATION from Hungary, managers Szűcs Károly and Lazar Attilane;
3. The folklore group KYTICE from The Czech Republic, manager Milena Pitterová;
The rock group AGOSTRADA E LA BANDA LARGA from Italy, manager Agostino Mennella
1. for an interesting interpretation of “Os Justi” by Miłosz Bembinow to: The girls choir LA MUSICA from the Middle School no 16 in Lublin, Poland, conductor Zdzisław Ohar;
2. for an interesting performance of “Rondino pastorale” by Jadwiga Szajny-Lewandowska to: The instrumental group FILUM from Serbia
1. The instrumental group FILUM from Serbia;
2. The song and dance group SILESIANIE from the Economical University in Katowice, manager Jerzy Stasica;
The girls choir LA MUSICA from the Middle School no 16 in Lublin, Poland, conductor Zdzisław Ohar
The Artistic Council of the jubilee 40th Bydgoszcz Musical Impressions would like to thank the manager of the Youth Centre “Pałac Młodzieży” in Bydgoszcz Ms Joanna Busz as well as all the wonderful associates. The atmosphere you have created for the participants and managers significantly contributed to the quality of the presented artistic programmes.
Being full of admiration for the work of the Organizers and the high artistic level of the young, talented performers who arrived to Bydgoszcz we are convinced that the Meetings in Bydgoszcz satisfy the expectations of the citizens of the City upon Brda.
We are more the certain that the anthem of BIM “Sway the world with a song” composed by Włodzimierz Korcz will open the 41st International Meetings of Young Musicians in Bydgoszcz in 2018.
topicality 04.07.2017 © Youth Center in Bydgoszcz